Holistic Hellenic Yoga Retreats Terms & Conditions
~HHYR Terms & Conditions~
(updated November 26th, 2020)
HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD is NOT a tour operator, and does not provide any goods or services for your trip, aside from those directly related to each retreat as outlined below. Booking Conditions are subject to change at any time with or without notice. Your agreement to these Booking Conditions constitutes your agreement to any updates, which can be found at: www.holistichellenic.com
Reserving your place ~
To reserve a place with HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD, a reservation fee of 25% value in euro per person is required. We will be accepting refundable waitlist reservations as well. The full reservation fee is required to secure a place on the waitlist. If we are unable to confirm your reservation by three months prior to date of retreat, your reservation fee will be refunded in full.
If you are approved after the Retreat Finalization Date (see below), standard late-add procedures apply. Due to security requirements guests must, at the time of reservation, provide HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD with name and birthday exactly as it appears on the form of identification to be used. Failure to provide this information at the time of reservation could result in additional fees. Our Retreat Finalization Dates are 90 days prior to departure.
Terms of Reservations ~
The reservation fee is fully refundable if guests cancel 6 months before start of Retreat. At 3 months before the start of each HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD, full payment is required. If guests cancel at this time, 50% of the reservation fee is refundable, after which this fee becomes non-refundable and standard cancellation fees apply (see “Refunds & cancellations” section).
Prior to the Retreat Finalization Date, guests may change reservation to a new retreat for a rebooking fee of $50CDN (which must be collected at time of rebooking) plus any difference in retreat price due to price increases, changes in travel season, etc. Terms & Conditions in place at the time of rebooking will apply to all changed reservations. Travelers must accept HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD Booking Conditions and Release Agreement within 14-days of rebooking, or their reserved places on new retreat may be subject to cancellation.
Making Payment ~
Travelers may pay in full at time of booking or enroll in our Manual Payment Plan:
- The applicable reservation fee is due at time of booking.
- The final payment date is Retreat Finalization Date, i.e. 90 days before start of Retreat.
- Travelers can make payments by mail or online.
- All money orders should be in euro and made payable to “HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD”. Personal cheques will NOT be accepted.
- Online payments can be made by pre-authorized debit, Visa or MasterCard.
- Please note that a $75CDN late fee will automatically be applied to accounts for which payment is not received by the final payment date.
- HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD reserves the right to cancel a reservation if payment is not received on time, in which case cancellation fees will apply.
- In the unlikely event that an invoice is not received, payment is still due as stated above.
- HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD will mail final Retreat travel documents only after guest invoice has been paid in full and a completed confirmation statement has been received.
- All payments are due in Euros, excluding late fees.
Prices are per person based on chosen occupancy option. For the most up-to-date pricing on optional additions, please continue to check our Web site at www.holistichellenic.com. All prices are subject to increase prior to the time of full payment. Reasons for such increases include, but are not limited to, fluctuations in currency exchange rates, fuel prices and government-imposed taxes and fees. Please note: HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD cannot be held responsible for fluctuations in exchange rates when calculating refunds due to trip cancellations. This contract permits price increases. If the price increase is more than 7%, except increases resulting from an increase in retail sales tax or EU VAT tax, guests have the right to cancel the contract and obtain a full refund.
Discounts & promotions~
Retreat discounts that may be part of a “Last-Minute Special” are valid on new bookings only.
Travelers are not eligible for promotional adjustments past the Retreat Finalization Date.
Travelers are eligible to earn experience credits after they return from their second HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD retreat. Details TBD by HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD in 2020. The credit will be available upon the end date of qualifying Retreat.
Flexible Rebooking Benefit~
In the event the traveler needs to rebook an existing reservation, they are eligible for a one-time retreat rebooking fee exemption. The one-time fee exception is valid for when a new deposit has been applied to the new reservation, and needs to be rebooked at least 90 days before the new retreat begins.
To qualify for this program, the referrer must be referring new travelers to HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD 2020, and be booked on a future HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD retreat, or have traveled to a HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD retreat in 2019. If the referrer is booked on a future retreat, but has not traveled with HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD in the past, they will be eligible for the program only if referring new travellers who are not roommate travel companions or members of the same household. If the referrer has traveled on a HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD retreat in the past, they will be eligible for the program if referring any new traveler. The referrer will receive a credit toward a future retreat.
Earned credit will be applied to a referrer’s account no earlier than 72 hours after the referred traveler has booked their first HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD retreat. If a referred traveler has received more than one referral from multiple referrers, only the first referrer is eligible to receive a credit. If a referred traveler cancels their tour after 72 hours, the credit earned by the referrer will remain.
Departure Fees & surcharges~
Departure fees and surcharges are imposed by airlines, governmental agencies and, occasionally, hotels and/or other providers of services to cover such things as federal or foreign government-imposed landing fees, security fees, and energy/fuel increases. HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD reserves the right to pass on new departure fees &/or surcharges, where applicable, prior to the time of full payment.
Reservations after Retreat Finalization Date~
Late additions are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and may be subject to additional costs, and payment must be made in full at the time of reservation. Late additions are subject to standard cancellation fees (see “Refunds & cancellations” section) applicable at the time of reservation. However, if we are unable to confirm your retreat reservation, you are entitled to a full refund.
Failure to provide accurate and required information at the time of reservation could result in additional fees. Changes made after the Retreat Finalization Date will be considered late changes and are made at the sole discretion of HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD. Any changes (including, but not limited to, confirmed passport information such as names, numbers or expiry dates; travel dates; gateways; and airlines) may be subject to a service charge of $75CDN plus any costs HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD incurs from its suppliers.
Deviations from published retreat itineraries (such as, but not limited to, travel dates and gateways) may include additional costs from our suppliers. Travelers not traveling on standard arrival or departure dates must arrange their own transportation to or from the airport and hotel (or its facsimile). While fulfillment cannot be guaranteed, HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD will make every effort to accommodate special travel requests. HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD must be notified of all special arrangement requests prior to the Retreat Finalization Date for consideration.
Optional Activities &/or Excursions~
Optional activities &/or excursions may be purchased up to 21 days prior to departure. Pre-purchased optional activities/excursions become non-refundable at this time. Select optional excursions require advance booking and cannot be purchased or canceled after the advanced reservation deadline. All cancellations after the reservation deadline are subject to 100% cancellation fee.
HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD accepts payment by Visa or MasterCard only for optional activities/excursions purchased on retreat, where applicable. Additional fees may apply for optional activities/excursions purchased on tour. Excursions &/or activities require a minimum number of participants to operate. Details, day offered, and prices are subject to change. Due to seasonal hours of operation and availability, some excursions may not operate. If this occurs, you will be refunded any payments made for that excursion post-tour.
Making your own flight arrangements~
You must make your own flight & transportation arrangements to and from HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD retreat itineraries.
If it is necessary for HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD to change or cancel your retreat in any way, you will be responsible for altering your flight plans accordingly and for any costs that result from such changes or cancellations. As a result, HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD strongly recommends that travelers purchase travel cancellation insurance &/or wait until after the Retreat Finalization Date to buy non-refundable tickets.
Final travel documents, including retreat itineraries and accommodations, will be e-mailed approximately 14-days prior to departure. If your e-mailing address changes or if you want your final documents sent to a different address, you must notify HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD prior to your Retreat Finalization Date. Otherwise, you will be responsible for any additional mailing costs.
Refunds & Cancellations~
If you cancel your reservation, the cancellation fee schedule applies. If you are booked in a double/twin room and your roommate cancels his or her retreat less than 45 days prior to departure, you will be responsible for paying the single supplement fee, if HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD cannot find a replacement on their waiting list. In the event that guests have to cancel a retreat last minute, they must notify HHYR 24 hrs. prior to Noon on the start-date of each retreat.
Any penalties for supplemental services/guarantees (including, but not limited to, flights, hotels, or late additions) resulting from cancellations made at guest request will be their responsibility, and all service fees are non-refundable. Substitution of travelers is not permitted. If guest chooses not to travel, but fails to cancel retreat prior to the departure date or returns home before the scheduled completion of the retreat, such guest will not be eligible for any refund or reimbursement from HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD for any unused portion of the trip or costs incurred by leaving early.
Health & Capabilities~
The pacing and physical requirements of HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD retreats vary by itinerary. We recommend that you select a retreat that is suitable to your physical capabilities. Certain retreats may require considerable walking and may pose difficulties for travelers with disabilities or impaired mobility.
For example, many historic sites are only accessible on foot and involve stairs or inclines. Roads may be narrow and winding, often making it impossible for buses to drive up to your hotel. In addition, service providers on international tours may not have the infrastructure to make special provisions or accommodate special equipment that may be required.
For example, HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD prefers small, family-owned hotels, villas, etc. that may not have first-floor rooms or elevators available. For these reasons, you are required to disclose to HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD any physical disabilities or limitations prior to reserving your retreat so HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD can help you determine the appropriateness of the selected itinerary. HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD representatives are available to discuss any specific accommodations that disabled passengers might request and whether such requests can be reasonably arranged. HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD reserves the right to decline any retreat participant whose condition, in our opinion, or in the opinion of a third party providing services on the retreat, may affect the health, safety or retreat experience of other guests.
Group Travel Requirements~
HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD reserves the right to reschedule or cancel any retreat that has an insufficient number of travelers up to the Retreat Finalization Date. If an insufficient number of travelers register for your retreat you may choose another retreat &/or departure date with a sufficient number of travelers, or cancel your retreat without penalty. Guests will be responsible for all costs associated with independent travel arrangements. HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD reserves the right to cancel a retreat extension due to low enrollment. If a traveler chooses to cancel an entire retreat due to a tour extension canceled by HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD, standard cancellation fees will apply.
Itinerary Variations & holidays~
If improvements can be made to retreat itineraries or unforeseen circumstances necessitate changes, HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD reserves the right to amend, adjust, or alter itineraries. HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD will make every effort to notify guests as early as possible of such changes. Due to local or national holidays, seasonal hours of operation or availability, special events and/or peak tourist seasons, access to certain facilities and attractions including, but not limited to, vineyards, museums, historical or ecological sites, may be limited. On such occasions, and whenever possible, itinerary adjustments will be made by HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD to minimize traveler inconvenience.
Passports, visas & other travel documents~
Each guest is responsible for obtaining any travel documents and verifying entry requirements necessary for each country of travel on each selected retreat itinerary, including any required vaccinations. Canadian citizens are required to have a passport for all trips outside of Canada, which must be valid for at least six months beyond the completion date of the retreat. Entry laws differ with respect to travelers’ citizenship. You are responsible for any expenses incurred as a result of delays or itinerary changes related to your lack of appropriate travel documents and are therefore ineligible for any refund from HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD.
Other terms & provisions~
The Terms and Provisions of these Booking Conditions supersede any other warranties, representations, terms, or conditions, unless they are expressly stated within a Booking Conditions Addendum or in a letter signed by a HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD officer. HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of its publications, but it cannot be held responsible for typographical or printing errors, including, but not limited to, prices. HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD retreats are not for resale, and travelers must enroll directly with HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD.
Protection for travelers’ payments~
In the unlikely event of a HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD bankruptcy, insolvency, or cessation of business, HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD has secured all advanced payments of its customers, regardless of province or territory of origin, through the affiliation with the above organizations.
~Canada Release & Agreement~
I am an enrollee with HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD and I understand and agree to the following:
1. I acknowledge and understand that my retreat is operated byHOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD.
2. HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD and affiliated companies, partners, and any companies acting on their behalf, along with their officers, directors, employees, agents, and authorized representatives (collectively referred herein as “HHYR”) do not own or operate any entity which is to or does provide goods or services for my retreat, including for example hotels; arrangements for, ownership of, or control over houses, apartments, or other lodging facilities; tour directors; airline, vessel, bus, or other transportation companies; local ground operators; visa processing services; providers or organizers of optional excursions; or food service or entertainment providers. I acknowledge that all such persons and entities are independent contractors and not employees of or employed by HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD. As a result, HHYR is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any such person or entity, or of any other third party.
3. Without limitation, HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD is not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to person or property, death, delay or inconvenience in connection with the provision of any goods or services occasioned by or resulting from, but not limited to: acts of God; force majeure; acts of government; acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt; strikes or other labor activities; criminal, terrorist or threatened terrorist activities of any kind; overbooking or downgrading of accommodations; structural or other defective conditions in houses, apartments, or other lodgings (or in any heating, plumbing, electrical or structural problem therein); mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation or for any failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart timely or safely; dangers associated with or bites from animals, insects or pests; sanitation problems; food poisoning; epidemics, or the threat thereof; disease; lack of access to or quality of medical care; difficulty in evaluation in case of a medical or other emergency; or any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any third party, or for any other cause beyond the direct control of HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD.
4. I agree to release HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD and my Group Coordinator (if applicable), and agree not to sue the Released Parties for, any and all claims, of any nature related in any manner to my participation in a HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD-sponsored retreat, including, but not limited to, claims for negligence, breach of contract, breach of express or implied warranties, negligent or wrongful death or any statutorily based claim. I hereby unconditionally and unequivocally waive any and all claims and demands for all damages, losses, costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever (including attorneys’ fees) on account of or arising out of any and all personal injury, death, bodily injury, mental anguish, emotional distress, property or other damage that I may suffer from any cause whatsoever related in any way to my participation in any HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD-sponsored retreat. I further agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all decisions to cancel, modify or delay the retreat as a result of acts of God, war (whether declared or undeclared), terrorist activities or threats of terrorists activities, instability in a destination country, incidents of violence, public health issues or quarantine or threats of public health issues, substantial currency fluctuations, strikes, government restrictions, fire or severe weather conditions, or any other reason that makes it impossible or commercially unreasonable in the sole opinion of HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD to conduct the retreat.
5. I understand that travel in other nations is not similar to travel in Canada. Tours outside Canada can involve inconvenience and risk, including, but not limited to, forces of nature, geographic and climatic conditions, different hygienic standards, infrastructure problems (including road maintenance, transportation delays and accommodation condition), civil unrest, vandalism, crime, political instability and terrorism. Medical services or facilities may not be readily available or available at all during all or part of a tour and, if available, may not be equal to standards in my home country. I further understand that different parts of the world present unique health, disease, and safety concerns, and I agree to review any specific risks related to my destination by visiting the World Health Organization’s international travel and health website at www.who.int/ith/en/ and the Government of Canada’s Travel Advice and Advisories site at www.travel.gc.ca/travelling/advisories. I assume all risk of bodily injury, death, emotional trauma, property damage, inconvenience and/or loss resulting from negligence or any other acts of any and all persons or entities, however caused, including, but not limited to, those risks mentioned above. It is my intention fully to assume all of the risks of travel and participation in the program and to HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD from any and all liabilities to the maximum extent permitted by law. I agree that this Release applies to and binds myself, and any minor child who I am enrolling as a parent/legal guardian, along with all personal representatives, executors, heirs, and family.
6. HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD shall have no responsibility for me whatsoever when I am absent from HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD supervised activities or for non-HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD-supervised activities, such as visits to friends or relatives or during pre-/post-stay periods.
7. As I have purchased my own flights, I understand that my retreat begins with my arrival at the first accommodation arranged by HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD on my itinerary and ends with my departure from the final accommodation arranged by HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD on my itinerary, and does not include transport between locations.
8. The air carrier’s liability for loss of or damage to baggage or property, or for death or injury to person, is subject to and limited by the airlines’ contract of carriage, its tariff, the Montreal Convention or Warsaw Convention and their amendments or both.
9. I understand and agree that HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD reserves the right to refuse or cancel my reservation at their sole discretion. In such event, standard cancellation guidelines as outlined in the Booking Conditions apply.
10. I agree to abide by HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD’s regulations and the directions of HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD’s personnel during my retreat. I understand and agree that HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD may dismiss me from the retreat at any time and at my sole expense for the failure to follow such rules or directions or for any other reason that HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD deems in its sole discretion requires my dismissal from the retreat. I understand that in the event I am dismissed from the retreat for any reason, I waive the right to a refund of any part of my program price, and that HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD may then send me home at my own expense. HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD is not responsible for arranging my transport home.
11. I agree to abide by all local laws when abroad. I understand that if I abuse or disobey such laws, even unintentionally, I waive my right to a refund of any part of the program price, and HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD may send me home at my own expense. I also understand that should local authorities be involved, I will be subject to the laws of the country I am visiting.
12. I understand and agree that if I become ill or incapacitated, HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD and its employees may take any action they deem necessary for my safety and well-being, including securing medical treatment and transporting me home at my own expense. HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD retains the right and has my authorization, in its sole discretion, to contact my emergency contact(s) with regard to health issues or any matter whatsoever that relates to my tour. In the event of a medical emergency, HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD will attempt to cause appropriate treatment to be administered, and I authorize HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD to do so. HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD, however, makes no HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD will not be responsible for monitoring any health care that I may necessitate.
13. I understand and agree that HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD has the right to make changes in retreat itineraries and departure dates, and to modify transportation arrangements. In the event of such changes, refunds will be given only in accordance with the provisions of the Booking Conditions supplied herewith.
14. I understand that prices are subject to unforeseen surcharges or price increases due to currency, fuel, etc., which, if imposed by airlines or other suppliers, will be separately billed prior to final payment date.
15. I understand that it is my responsibility to secure the necessary travel documents (e.g., passport and visa[s]) for all locations on my retreat (including locations visited during transit). Failure to do so does not constitute grounds for a refund except according to the refund and cancellation guidelines as outlined in the Booking Conditions.
16. HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD is not responsible for loss of passports, airline tickets, or other documents, or for loss of or damage to luggage or any other personal belongings.
17. I understand that I will be required to pay for any phone calls or incidental personal expenses that I incur, as well as for any damage I cause to hotel rooms, buses or other property.
18. I represent that I understand the pacing, content, accommodations, and other aspects of the retreat upon which I have enrolled, and that I have discussed with HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD any limitations that may make it difficult or impossible for me to participate in this retreat as designed.
19. I understand and agree that this Release & Agreement and HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD’s Booking Conditions constitute the entire agreement between HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD and me with reference to the subject matter herein, and I do not rely upon any promises, inducements or agreements not herein, including but not limited to any oral statements made to me by any agents or employees of HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD. This agreement may be amended or modified only in writing, signed by both parties. The waiver by HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD of any provision of this agreement shall in no way affect the remaining provisions of this agreement, and this agreement shall be interpreted as if such clause or provision were not contained herein.
20. I understand and agree that this agreement shall be governed in all respects, and performance hereunder shall be judged, by the laws of the province of Alberta and the laws of Canada where applicable thereto. In the event of any claim, dispute, or proceeding arising out of my relationship with HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD, or any claim which in contract, tort, or otherwise at law or in equity arises between the Released Parties, whether or not related to this agreement, the parties submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Courts of the province of Alberta.
21. I understand and consent that HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD may use any photographic, film, digital or video likeness taken of me, any of my comments while on a HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD retreat, any of my photographic, film, digital or video content shared by me with HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD through any form for future publicity or marketing without compensation to me and to also use my contact information for future HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD promotions.
22. I understand that my enrollment on tour with HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD is not complete until I have accepted, and thus agreed to the Terms & Conditions and this Release & Agreement. By agreeing to this Release & Agreement and Booking Conditions on behalf of other travelers for whom I am completing the enrollment process, I warrant that I am authorized to act on behalf of such individual(s) and I acknowledge and affirm that HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD’s reliance on my authority is reasonable. I agree to indemnify and defend HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD for any claims arising out of any violation of this warranty.
23. HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD will process your personal data in compliance with applicable data protection legislation for the purposes of completing your enrollment, customer service, and providing you with the products and services related to your retreat. This may entail sharing your personal data with claims handlers, insurance providers and other business partners both within and outside of Canada. We have put appropriate safeguards in place for such transfers of your personal data, including the standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission and the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
We will only keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or in accordance with time limits stipulated by law and good market practice, unless further retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If you have questions about the processing or use of your personal data, would like to have a copy of the information HOLISTIC HELLENIC HOLDINGS LTD holds about you, or have inaccurate personal data corrected or erased, please contact us at email@example.com.
When you click “Yes, I Agree” on the online Reservation Form, you ACCEPT this agreed to Terms & Conditions and Release & Agreement.